Final Products

My band's homepage is on this link:
https://1802425.wixsite.com/the-broken-puppets



This is my album cover and background: 

  




This is the social media post:

Image preview






Here is the tour poster:


WWW: The back of my album had everything that was needed and everything was easy to read. Also, the simplicity worked well.
EBI: I should have made a brighter font on my products except for the back cover, so maybe consistently had a white font. I should also have made more of a link of the album design on my website because I made the font and the colour scheme and pictures different.




Comments

  1. You did brilliantly, especially considering the fact you'd never used PS before! well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scene Analysis

Theory Table